From The Pipeline To The Plant
Lower Maintenance Costs
Extend valve life, saving money on replacement costs and system uptime.
Keep Safety On Track
Eliminate unsafe access platforms and continual opening.
Launch in high or low flow conditions while monitoring and operating the system from remote locations.
Improve Capacity and Flexibility
The multiple-launch, electric drive system can launch up to seven pigs automatically.
Lower Operating Costs
Improve crew utilization and significantly reduce travel time and crew requirements.
Reduce Overall Emissions
Slash emissions with up to 85% reduction in closure openings.
Each unit comes primer coated or painted, configured, and ready to go.
Engage with the unit through remote access via Ethernet/IP address and robust data package.
Get A More
- Mechanical launch system enables you to launch pigs in high and low flow conditions.
- The drive system allows you to launch most pig types.
- The flow-through barrel design increases service life, cuts maintenance costs, and reduces emissions exposure.
- A quick opening closure comes standard on all units.
Optimized Crew Deployment
- Remote monitoring allows for intelligent control that eliminates significant travel time.
- The receiver is designed to accommodate up to seven pigs or the length of typical in-line inspection tools.
- A robust data package is also provided for code compliance.
Get A More
Streamlined Installation Period
- The SureLaunch® system includes the appropriate quantity and size of nozzles for vents, pressure gauges, and drains.
- All units come skid-mounted and primer coated or painted to customer specifications.
Confident HSE Performance
- The horizontal design eliminates the need for access platforms and lifting equipment, reducing safety risks and the cost of transportation and field installation.
- The electric drive system can be powered by 115 VAC or 24 VDC Class 1, Division 1 & 2 compliant power to eliminate supply gas, supply gas treatment, and emissions.
- All units are hydrostatic pressure tested in accordance with applicable codes.
- Each unit is designed to all applicable safety design factors and inspected in accordance with all applicable pipeline codes (B31.8, B31.4, B31.3, Sec. VIII Div. 1).