For over 50 years
Weldfit has served as a trusted source for all pipeline and processing-related fabrication needs.
to delivering advanced engineering and custom manufacturing geared towards making your pipeline more productive.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE SLUG CATCHERS
- EXTRUDED HEADERS AND MANIFOLDS
- FITTINGS AND FLANGES FOR HUNDREDS OF APPLICATIONS
- CUSTOM DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING
Confidence and Quality That Scales
From simple pipeline components to large projects that require state-of-the-art engineering and custom manufacturing, we’re committed to delivering a level of quality that puts us on the vanguard of pipeline productivity at any scale.
When it comes to pipeline and processing-related engineering and fabrication, we’re able to build solutions from the ground up.
Our experts are capable of cutting-edge engineering support with the most complex systems and components
With advanced facilities, expert engineering, and a team of highly skilled technicians, WeldFit delivers quality that’s held to the highest QA/QC standards and protocols.
Extrusions bring more confidence to your WeldFit project by taking weight off the line and streamlining your inspection process.
- Austenitic stainless steel such as 304/304H, 310, 316/316L, 321, and 347/347H
- Iron, nickel, chrome alloys such as 800/800HT, 803, 825, 890, 925, and alloy-20
- Nickel alloys such as 200, 400, 500, 600, 601, 617, 625, 686, 690, 693, 718, and C-276
- Ferrous and non-ferrous materials
- Quench water nozzle
- Extruded headers (inlet and outlet)
- FEED injection nozzle
- High-temperature thermowells
- High-velocity quench tube assemblies
(Gas Oil Furnace)
- Quench tube outlets
- Inlet TLX "Y" assemblies
- Thermowells & hangers
- Extruded manifolds
- Radiant headers
- TLX legs
- Heat exchanger ferrules
- Fitting connections(Tees, Elbows, Crosses, & Spools)
- Crossover transfer lines
- Venturi coil inlets
- TW with cast alloy 6 tapered tip, flanged TW's, teardrop TW's, TW housing