Harp Style/Finger Style
Weldfit specializes in the engineering, manufacturing, and quality testing of harp/finger style slug catchers that can be utilized to perform liquid recovery and liquid management functions during two-phase operations and/or pigging operations.
Our unique capability of producing extruded outlets or contoured outlet fittings on pigging systems and liquid recovery systems eliminates: fatigue cracking from cyclic and thermal loads; the need for reinforcement pads on the branched outlets; the installation of forged tee fittings; and additional girth welds during field installation. This reduces total installed cost of ownership for the equipment.
- High reliability and safety factor in design along with shorter lead time to deliver
- Low cost of installation with extruded or contoured outlet fittings
- Modular skidded systems that can be fabricated, shipped, and assembled on-site
- Manufactured per customer required codes, and standards (B31.8, B31.4, B31.3, Sec. VII Div. 1)
- Sized according to operating pressure, flow rate and predicted slug size
- Pressure Rating: ANSI 150#, 300#, 600#, 900# and Temperature range: -50° F to 150° F
- Primer coated and painted per customer specifications
Click To Request A Quote
or call us at 713.460.3700