Count Every pig, Every time
with Total Accuracy
The SureSig® passage indicator counts everything that runs through the launcher, receiver, or pipeline with a stainless-steel bi-directional trigger—and then seamlessly relays that data with your PLC or SCADA system.
All units are corrosion-resistant, explosion-proof, and come weather-sealed with a variety of seal material options. Plus, the SureSig® is rated for hazardous location support through Class 1, Div. 2, and can be deployed in any condition.
QUICK, EASY INSTALLATION
The SureSig® design features a threaded mounting nipple sized to the wall thickness of your specific pipeline, making for easy unit installation by practically anyone and easy connection to electronic systems.
Get results while being unobtrusive. The SureSig® design takes up very little space on the line, offering a total width of less than 5.5 inches and a height of just over 14 inches—including trigger.
The WeldFit SureSig® technology delivers flexible and reliable pigging data to some of the industry's leading operators and continues to deliver trusted service on lines across the nation.
- A bi-directional trigger that counts pigs traveling either direction
- Thread-mounting nipple for easy compatibility
- Ratings for pipelines 4” and up, and up to 1440 psi
- PLC and SCADA compatibility
- Proven performance on all diameter pipelines, and operating conditions
- Hazardous Location Support Class 1, Div. 2
- Universal 2” P&E Fitting for pipelines 4” and up