For more than 50 years, WeldFit has specialized in producing extruded outlet headers and extruded manifolds for the pipeline industry.
For operators, using extruded headers to make branch connections can be considerably more affordable and efficient than welding.
That’s because extruded headers:
- Require significantly less labor than welded branch connections, immediately cutting costs.
- Allow for simple, flexible designs, resulting in minimal lead time.
- Do not require run-to-branch (crotch) welds, which typically are difficult to x-ray. This eliminates the lost time and expenses associated with in-shop reworks and field rejections.
- Eliminate fabrication stress risers, reducing the risk of pipeline cracks or material failures.
- Can withstand greater external loading than welded branch connections, meaning there’s no need for external reinforcement.
Extruded headers are allowed by ASME B31.3, B31.4 and B31.8 design codes.
- Single or multiple outlet headers
- Branch sizes up to 48" NPS
- Size-on-size or reduced branch outlets
- Header wall thicknesses up to 4"
- Carbon, stainless and alloy steels including high-yield materials
- Designed to satisfy customer requirements and applicable codes
- Manufactured in compliance with WeldFit's ISO 9001:2015 certified quality program
WeldFit specializes in the manufacturing of cold extruded outlets and multi-outlet manifolds in high alloys that offer superior performance in high pressure and temperature environments. Learn More »
Click To Request A Quote
or call us at 713.460.3700