Swivel-Ring Flanges allow for easy alignment of bolt holes when making a connection to a standard flange. Consisting of an inner hub that is welded in place and an outer flange ring that is free to rotate, Swivel-Ring Flanges can be installed in many difficult situations. Commonly used in subsea applications, Swivel-Ring Flanges can often be installed by a single diver, which reduces cost and increases safety.
WeldFit’s Swivel-Ring Flanges are available for any size and pressure rating of any flange specification, including ASME B16.5, MSS SP-44, and API 6A. Utilizing state-of-the-art design tools, WeldFit’s engineering staff can develop Swivel-Ring Flanges that satisfy customer requirements and applicable design codes. WeldFit’s standard Swivel-Ring Flange design uses A105 material for ASME flanges and API 75K yield stress materials for API flanges, but other materials can be selected to match existing pipeline material.
- 360° rotation to allow for easy alignment
- Can be supplied for any size and pressure rating
- Any flange specification, including ASME B16.5, MSS SP44, API 6A
- Designed to satisfy applicable design codes and customer requirements
- Standard ASME flanges use A105 material
- Standard API flanges use API 75K yield stress material
- Other materials available to correspond with existing pipeline materials
- Manufactured in compliance with WeldFit’s ISO 9001:2008 certified quality program
- Nominal pipe size
- Pipe wall thickness
- Pipe material grade
- Design pressure/rating
- Flange specification: API, ASME, MSS, or other
- Corrosion resistant alloy material, if required – common CRA materials are 316L Stainless Steel and Inconel 625
WeldFit is a world-class provider of custom designed and manufactured products for the oilfield, pipeline, refining, and petrochemical industries.
Whether you have a complete design package or a conceptual idea, WeldFit has the experience, skills, and equipment to manufacture products that meet your needs for quality and reliability.