Extruded Outlet Headers & Manifolds
WeldFit specializes in extruding branch outlets to produce single and multiple outlet headers and manifolds. Extruded outlets have several advantages over more common welded branch connections. First, they allow flexibility in the design, because reinforcement can be included in the neck of the extrusion. Second, they eliminate the header to branch weld, which is difficult to produce and not easily radiographically inspected. And third, extrusions are often more economical than welded connections, particularly for multiple outlet applications.
WeldFit’s engineering staff has years of experience collaborating with customers to develop designs that satisfy project requirements and applicable engineering design codes and standards. Our manufacturing group has a broad array of tooling and experience, which provides us the capability to extrude up to 48” NPS outlets in size-on-size or reduced branch outlet configurations.
WeldFit can produce extruded outlets in many metals including carbon, stainless, and high alloy steel. We are also very experienced in extruding high-yield stress material. Depending on the material and other factors, WeldFit can create Extruded Outlets in cylinders with wall thicknesses up to 4”. All of WeldFit’s extrusions are tightly controlled by our Quality Assurance procedures in conjunction with our ISO 9001:2008 requirements, and performed by personnel with years of experience.
- Single or multiple outlet headers
- Branch sizes up to 48” NPS
- Size-on-size or reduced branch outlets
- Header wall thicknesses up to 4”
- Carbon, stainless, and alloy steels – including high-yield materials
- Designed to satisfy customer requirements and applicable codes
- Manufactured in compliance with WeldFit’s ISO 9001:2008 certified quality program
- Ordering information is dependent on the type of branch outlet required
- Please contact us to find out how WeldFit can meet your branch outlet needs
WeldFit is a world-class provider of custom designed and manufactured products for the oilfield, pipeline, refining, and petrochemical industries.
Whether you have a complete design package or a conceptual idea, WeldFit has the experience, skills, and equipment to manufacture products that meet your needs for quality and reliability.